it could just be an issue with my client
asking for help, $
"Who won the women's world cup ?
- America ❌
- Netherlands ❌
- lesbians ✅"
CTA ATTENTION ALL FEDIVERSE ADMINS:
On July 4th Gab is coming on to the Fediverse by switching over to Mastodon on their servers.
This means that you can shut the door on them today by preemptively have them fully suspended from your instances. So your users do not have risk getting harassed by any of their users, and they from the start be blocked off from major portions of the Fediverse.
Thank you for your consideration and
So a person in the fediverse made the thinking error that climate activism hurts the Third World. Let me explain in a few quick points why that this utter bullshit:
- the term Third World is a imperialist term from the Cold War.
- poorer countries , so called undeveloped countries or periphery countries (or whatever you want to call them), will be impacted the most by #climateChange! They already are!
- those countries are indeed negatively impacted by unfair climate policies from government leaders (NOT activists).
- This doesn't mean that those countries should have the right to continue CO² emissions, but that so called developed countries should help these countries with their energy transition, especially cause the developed countries (the West) are mostly responsible for climate change.
- most climate activists are very aware about these facts. That's why activists talk about #ClimateJustice! Especially radical activists (like me) are fully aware that climate change is racist!
- So don't frame climate activists that they serve the Western elites! It's the opposite!
@[email protected] I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as New Coke, is in fact, GNU/Coke, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Coke. Coke is not a soft drink unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU beverage made useful by the GNU ingredients, mixing techniques and vital bottling technologies comprising a full soft drink as defined by COLIX.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!