video game gender nonsense
For keeping track, why not!?
- Outer Worlds (IIRC)
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
note to self: there is no S. Morgenstern
The Princess Bride movie v. book
About halfway through TPB and i have to major gripes about the movie:
1. They mis-cast Humperdinck - they should've gone with someone bulkier
2. They spent too little time setting up The Machine - the book spends a lot of time setting up how devastating and horrifying The Machine actually is.
leggings talk, on sale
just purchased 5 pair of Jersey leggings from Old Navy for $30. they have a bunch on sale for $6 and any others you might like are 50% off.
bought a pair called "Dark Floral" bc they remind me of the cover of Blues Funeral...and that shall be their official designation when they get here
#devupdate no. 7
(but in all seriousness I am rethinking my development process...if I have to code all this stuff from scratch, it'll never get done)
consequently, my absolute saint of a partner got a fire in her belly to get one for our kids and she found (we're convinced) the last one in a 100 mile radius.❤❤❤
Sonic Forces gender restrictive silliness
I dig the Sonic Forces character creator with three caveats (so far):
1. Gender is locked after you create your avatar in the first place (but you can change skin color and eye color)
2. Victory poses are gender specific??
3. Female gendered avatars *must wear bodysuit*
This...makes no sense to me.
Jake of Milt's Ghost Rehab, a game studio (he/him) ∙ working on "A Game About A Drunk" and "Shantytown" ∙ curses generously and finds self hilarious ∙ www.miltsghostrehab.xyz
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!