EXTREMELY TRUE HORSE FACTS!
* The first horse in the world was called Eugene.
* Horses have diplomatic immunity in most nations.
* The fastest recorded speed of a horse was 155mph driving a Ford Mustang.
* You are never more than 20 feet from a horse.
* All horses are communists.
* A group of horses is called "a lot".
@dickmandrake thanks for your trustworthy input about horses! I'll be sure to remember them facts!
20 feet? Really?
I mean, there IS that Mustang convertible parked across the street...
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!