GW2 LW5 spoilers sorta
I am nearing the end of Living World Season 5... and I am not sure what the heck happened at Arena Net during this time but lord it is a slog. Essentially you have a whole sequence where you are expected to chain run Dragon Response Missions back to back. These all essentially have the same pattern.
- you are given 3 objectives and 5 minutes which is not enough time to complete them all
- if you do "something" you are given gold participation.
- Next comes a sequence where you kill a bunch of mobs, either as an escort quest or just literally kill X number.
- You fight a champion of some sort that is a damage sponge and takes forever to kill
- You win, get rewards and are given some story tidbits
- You exit and are told you really need to do another one
I have lost track on how many of these I have done in sequence but this is clearly the weakest section of ANY of the story elements I have experienced in Guild Wars 2.
Lvl 45 • Husband • Petfriend • Blogger • Podcaster • Eternally Confused • Core Beliefs bit.ly/2Y6UcJe • avatar by @ammosart • He/Him 💗💛💙
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!